2. Download and install Microsoft Authenticator app on your smartphone by scanning QR code at the login screen. If you have installed the app, you may proceed with the next step.
*NOTE ! ~ Minimum requirement : iOS 14(iPhone 6S and above) | Android 8 and above
Please make sure your phone date and time are set to sync with GMT +8.00 Malaysia automatically. Do this before scanning the QR Code.
3. Enter your email and password, then click “Sign In”. If you are using your personal computer, you may choose “Remember me”.
4. Once installed on your smartphone, open the Microsoft Authenticator app and tap on “Skip“.
6. Select “Other account” and you are ready to scan QR Code.
7. Then point your smartphone to the QR code generated on YOUR login screen. (left side of the screen)
8. You will now see a new account has been added to the app. Tap the “UTHM-SSO” to show the 6 digit code. (On iPhone it will show automatically)
9. Attention !! ~ This step is important to successfully pair OTP with your smartphone. Once you see the 6 digit code, QUICKLY write it down on a piece of paper. This is because a new code will be generated every 30 seconds. If you missed the first one, don’t worry, just write down the code that you are able to.
10. Fill up the details required on the right side of the “Authentication” screen. Put your smartphone model for reference. Click on “Submit” to continue.
11. You are now successfully login to the system you choose earlier. You can also use other system or services without entering the same username and password again.
If you are unable to install Microsoft Authenticator App in your phone, please click here.