1. Open the system you want to use as usual and enter you username and password at the login screen.
2. Open Microsoft authenticator app and tap on “UTHM-SSO’ account.
3. You will see the 6 digit ‘One-time password code”(OTP) on your smartphone.
4. Enter the 6 digit code into the “One-time code” input field on your computer. Continue by clicking “Sign In”.
9. You are now successfully login to the system you choose earlier. You can also use other system or services without entering the same username and password again.